Friday, February 29, 2008

Sixtieth of a Hundred and Thirty Eight

Argh. Chip stack went up, chip stack went down. Over and over again like a roller coaster. The ups were fun, the downs, not so fun. Couldn't believe it either when I caught myself calling ninety percent of the flops in the first hour of the tournament. I was being dealt such good cards though. Giving others action, and getting some action on my raises. I got away from all newcomers to the table, thanks to old guido number two who kept telling them how my ace-queen beat out the seat to my left with ace three when he called my all-in after two aces hit the flop. After the first break, my action was down to less than thirty percent of hands dealt and I was feeling much better. When the antes kicked in, my luck ran out and I lost two of the next three races I did get into, to finally knock me out. These Friday 'nooners' are starting to get to me. Time for a movie...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh Deadwood has a lot of poker. My stepdad is addicted to poker on TV.

Mercy

Robin said...

Nooners?? Is that where you've been keepin' yourself!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...sounds like my bowling lately, 1st game good, 2nd not soo good, 3rd one somewhere in between. Hopefully this weekend will be all the 'good ones', lol... either way it should be a good time. take care

Robin said...

Hey! Where are you??

Anonymous said...

knock knock...anyone around? hmmmm..... must be out. happy hump day!!