Thursday, August 23, 2007

Swell gone

Well, the swelling was from the last of the antibiotic. Seems when it attacked the virus it released toxins and puffy checks were then in vogue. Took my x-ray and referral paperwork to the endodontist who scheduled me for September tenth. Great, three more weeks with a chipped tooth. Must be careful not to infect it again. I love these little floss rakes. Don't have to waste so much floss wrapped around fingers anymore. Enough of all that, have a nice lunch at a local diner and head back to work. Tons of e-mail awaits. What did these folk do when I was gone? Last regular season Dodger Day game at home is on Wednesday the twenty ninth. You won't find me at work that day. Celebrity poker tournament in town today, think I'll swing by there after work tonight and see who wins. May play a cash game or two, too.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm not sure what's goin' on...It's not me....this time! I left a comment..one not worth retypin'....this is better....NOT!
and type in the Word verify thingy...which you know is a chore for me....and clicked publish...and POOF!!! it's gone!

I have never understood why when you have a serious problem that the dentist makes you wait. Come to think about it....there is no ER for dentists!