Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Are Women All Crazy?

One sure is. Okay, I take it back, I'm the crazy one for taking the leads she offered and called them back only to be blown away by their stories and experience. I haven't talked to her in over a week, and e-mail her a hint that I might want to do voice work, and she is already lining up industry professionals for me to talk to. My first class in the field isn't for a month and already I am being prodded to hustle up auditions. I know the field is cutthroat, but was not expecting this until I had a professional demo ready. Off I go...

2 comments:

Robin said...

DUH!!
Women crazy???
As she walks off shakin' her head..."I thought he knew that."


Hang in there anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Crazy women..who knew. LOL

Glad to hear it's going well.