Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blech

Stayed home ill after the tummy turned this morning. Fall weather has hit which would normally be a good thing, but my stomach thought otherwise today. Started to feel better this afternoon after fluids and toast stayed down, so I get online and start boring myself with DSL speed tests. Went to a number of different sites after a google search. Did not realize you had to be in a specific country to do some tests. Fortunately most were in the USA. Here are the results:

From http://www.dslreports.com/stest
Flash Test:


Java Test:


and:


and:
:::.. testmy.net test results ..:::
Download Connection is:: 345 Kbps about 0.35 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)
Download Speed is:: 42 kB/s
Upload Connection is:: 209 Kbps about 0.2 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)
Upload Speed is:: 26 kB/s
Test Time:: 2007/09/19 - 3:17pm
User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 [!]


Cute, nice to know I'm getting the cheap service I'm paying for. Maybe now I'll upgrade my audio drivers like the 'are you ready for vista' test said I should.

No comments: